Career Level Entry Level
Delivers small parcel packages from retail stores directly to our customers’ homes while providing the utmost care and handling of each package and customer interaction. Drivers are punctual, friendly, and customer obsessed.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Drives and operates vehicle in accordance with local and state laws.
- Manages delivery pickups in-store
- Partners with in-store operations team to confirm product details prior to loading into vehicle.
- Ensures the product is delivered from the store or warehouse locations to the proper address and drop-off location as requested by the customer.
- Obtains customer signatures on high-value products as indicated by the order type.
- Completes electronic paperwork in the delivery tracking system.
- Escalates delivery issues to store or field leadership as needed to resolve issues.
- 21 years of age
- Have a current, valid driver’s license
- No more than a combination of two moving violations/at-fault accidents within the past three years
- No DUI/DWI or Reckless Driving violations in the past three years.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights, and weekends
- Ability to lift or maneuver up to 50 pounds, with or without accommodations